CDL Driver A/B
Cowlitz Clean Sweep (CCS) a Pacific Northern Environmental division provides industrial cleaning and spill response to almost every pulp and paper mill in the Pacific Northwest. We also service major oil companies and a wide range of manufacturing and industrial clients. Cowlitz Clean Sweep has demonstrated its ability to complete large and complex industrial cleaning challenges on schedule, within budget, and in compliance with the most stringent industrial health & safety programs.
Starting at $25.00
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License.
- Tanker endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement is preferred, but not required. The company will pay to obtain
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Operate truck controls to engage vacuum hoses and move and repositions hoses as necessary when operating a vacuum truck.
- Drives in accordance with all company safety policies and within all laws, rules, and regulations.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Operates box van carrying drums with a lift gate to pick up and/or deliver drums at a specified destination.
- Operate truck in accordance with instructions received from dispatch or the supervisor each day.
- Conducts pre-trip inspection of trucks, loads necessary equipment onto a truck, drives the truck to the destination.
- Loads, unloads, and sets up vacuum hoses at the job site when operating the vacuum truck.
- Reports all accidents and injuries and completes an accident report form.
- Establishes and maintains the safety of their load.
- Ensures all loads are properly secured before driving.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Life and AD&D – Voluntary and Company Paid
- Specialty RX program
- Telehealth by Teladoc
- 401(k) profit share plans with company matching contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Company reimbursement for CDL renewal
Pacific Northern Environmental LLC DBA Cowlitz Clean Sweep (“CCS”) is an equal opportunity employer. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.