Cowlitz Clean Sweep (CCS) a Pacific Northern Environmental LLC division, is seeking an Industrial Cleaning Technician who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service and skills to our company, clients, and employees.
Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC consists of four divisions include Advanced Electrical Technologies (AET), Cowlitz Clean Sweep (CCS), Pacific Northern Environmental Construction (PNEC), and WasteXpress Environmental (WXE). Together, we specialize in commercial and petroleum construction, industrial and commercial electrical, industrial cleaning, and hazardous waste disposal. PNE LLC has offices in multiple states.
CCS provides industrial cleaning and spill response to almost every pulp and paper mill in the Pacific Northwest. We also service major oil companies and a wide range of manufacturing and industrial clients. CCS has demonstrated its ability to complete large and complex industrial cleaning challenges on schedule, within budget, and in compliance with the most stringent industrial health & safety programs. No industrial cleaning job is too large or too small for CCS.
The Industrial Cleaning Technician’s responsibility will be dependent on what job you are on; whether that will be utilizing a vacuum truck and pulling hoses, hydroblasting with high-pressured water, hydro excavation, tank cleaning and entering confined spaces, and more! Persons in this position must have a teamwork mentality and adhere to all safety responsibilities. Company will pay for employee to obtain all safety trainings and certifications needed in order to learn all safety precautions prior to starting on any job site.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Some travel required
- Experience working in a related field – highly preferred.
- Experience working in a safety sensitive field.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Industrial Cleaning Technician possessing the education and experience listed above performs the following:
- Operation of different work-related equipment, including but not limited to high pressure pumps, vacuum trucks, different industrial cleaning agents, etc.
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response.
- Inspect surface cleaned to ensure compliance to company and customer expectations.
- Remain professional and represent the company well, great customer service required.
- Works as a team participant along with maintenance staff to ensure the team meets quality standards set by company.
- Test machinery and equipment as needed.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Remain up to date on all safety training and mill trainings, mostly completed on an annual basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
The candidate must possess and be adaptable to the following physical abilities and working conditions:
- Work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Possibility of experiencing confined spaces.
- Willing to get dirty and be in wet conditions at times.
- Frequently moving hoses and other work-related equipment up to 50lbs for various needs.
- Operate company machinery including vacuum trucks, hydroblast machinery, and other machinery applicable to the task at hand.
- Observe details at close range.
- Communicate information and ideas as so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Ascend/descend ladders and stairs.
Employee Benefit Program
Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC presently provides coverage for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision options with low premiums for employees and eligible dependents
- Life AD&D – Voluntary and Company paid.
- Specialty RX programs.
- Group AFLAC options – Hospital, Critical, Accident and short-term Disability Plans
- Telehealth by Teladoc.
- 401(k) with discretionary annual company matching contributions.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Trainings and Certifications
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday for qualifying employees
- Up to $2,000 per year profit sharing for qualifying employees
- Annual company events
- Safety Incentives
Please apply directly – https://pneco.bamboohr.com/careers/82
***Not open to outside recruiters***
Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC (PNE, LLC) are expected to perform tasks as assigned by PNE supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties. This position has been determined as “safety sensitive,” as defined as a position wherein an accident could cause human life, serious bodily injury, or significant property or environmental damage and is therefore subject to pre-employment drug screening including that of THC.
We are a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.