Industrial Cleaning Technician
Cowlitz Clean Sweep (CCS) a PNE LLC division is seeking an Industrial Cleaning Technician who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service and skills to our company, clients, and employees.
CCS provides industrial cleaning and spill response to almost every pulp and paper mill in the Pacific Northwest. We also service major oil companies and a wide range of manufacturing and industrial clients. CCS has demonstrated its ability to complete large and complex industrial cleaning challenges on schedule, within budget, and in compliance with the most stringent industrial health & safety programs. No industrial cleaning job is too large or too small for CCS.
CCS’s culture is built on a foundation of teamwork and entrepreneurial drive. While each staff member has clear responsibilities in fulfilling our mission, we promote, expect, and reward a small business culture and work ethic where no task is above or below any individual.
$20.00 – $22.00 hr. DOE
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- 18 years and older
- Valid driver license
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Possibility of experiencing confined spaces
- Willing to get dirty and be in wet conditions at times
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for accuracy.
Preferred – Not required
- Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response.
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps.
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydroblasting, vacuum trucks being used on the job.
- May be required to inspect surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Works as a team participant along with the maintenance staff to ensure the team meets the quality maintenance standards set by the company.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Life and AD&D – Voluntary and Company Paid
- Specialty RX program
- Telehealth by Teladoc
- 401(k) profit share plans with company matching contribution
- Paid Time Off
Pacific Northern Environmental LLC DBA Cowlitz Clean Sweep (“CCS”) is an equal opportunity employer. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.