Cowlitz Clean Sweep (CCS) a PNE LLC Division is seeking a Mechanic who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service.
This position is responsible for the maintenance, inspection and repair of vehicles and machinery by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts regular and thorough bumper to bumper maintenance on vehicles to include company trucks and trailers.
- Designs a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintains and keeps accurate work logs, repairs records, and maintenance records, both written and computer generated.
- Performs vehicle assessments, including annual inspections within DOT regulations.
- Inspects machines, engines, transmissions etc. and runs diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Troubleshoots reported problems and resolves them in a timely manner. To include:
- Low Voltage Electrical Systems
- Steering and pneumatic-air brake systems
- Transmissions- basic troubleshooting- clutches
- Drivetrain components such as brakes, differentials, drivelines, and wheel ends.
- Hydraulics- Cylinders, PTO’s, valves, pumps, and engine basic trouble shooting.
- Replenishes fluids and components of engines and machinery.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (Diesel experience preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational training and/or technical certificate would be a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge and skills to maintain company vehicles in compliance with state and federal DOT regulations.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
Employee Benefit Program
Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC presently provides coverage for:
- Medical Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Dental & Vision Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Life AD&D for employees and eligible dependents
- Telehealth by Teledoc
- Prescription / RX programs
- 401(k) retirement plans with yearly company matching contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts locally and nationally
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Annual Company Events
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC (PNE, LLC) are expected to perform tasks as assigned by PNE supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Cowlitz Clean Sweep is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines. For more information about us, please visit: https://www.ccs-pneco.com/