Department: CCS-Longview (72)
Reports To: Department Manager
Location: Longview, WA
Exemption Status: Exempt
Starting at: $75000.00 DOE
Company Mission: PNE is All About Solutions and exceeding expectations for our customers.
Cowlitz Clean Sweep (CCS) is seeking a Project Manager/Estimator who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and can provide exceptional skills to our company.
CCS-Industrial Services provides industrial cleaning and spill response to almost every pulp and paper mill in the Pacific Northwest. We also service major oil companies and a wide range of manufacturing and industrial clients. CCS has demonstrated its ability to complete large and complex industrial cleaning challenges on schedule, within budget, and in compliance with the most stringent industrial health & safety programs. No industrial cleaning job is too large or too small for CCS.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling an assigned project from conceptual stages through completion to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, construction and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- 3-5 years of successful experience in field/position, specific industry experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Supervisory experience.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all employee and company information.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager/Estimator possessing the education and experience listed above performs the following:
- Analyzes drawing to prepare cost, material, and labor estimates.
- Coordinates technical project development, estimates potential profits, and release to production.
- Manages day-day progress of project.
- Works as a team participant with the dispatch, account supervisors and foreman to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Works with assigned clients to walk projects, prepare estimates, and forward proposals.
- Assists in scheduling of jobs with clients, onsite supervision, and dispatch.
- Provides technical expertise with project development.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Prepares project development objectives and schedules for all phases of project as well as workforce and equipment requirements.
- Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information.
- Ensure timely completion of all estimates.
- Reviews and evaluates cost estimates with supervisor prior to submission.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Maintain a clean driving record that meets company standards.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
The candidate must possess the following abilities and skills:
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Detailed oriented with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Takes pride in one’s work and accepts a level of responsibility for his/her professionalism and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities accurately and calmly with interruptions and still meet deadlines.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
The candidate must possess and be adaptable to the following physical abilities and working conditions:
- Ability to see, hear well (either naturally or with correction) and speak clearly
- Coordinate the movement of your eyes, hands, and fingers
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Employee Benefit Program
Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC presently provides coverage for:
- Medical Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Dental & Vision Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Life AD&D for employees and eligible dependents
- Telehealth by Teledoc
- Prescription / RX programs
- Supplemental Programs
- 401(k) retirement plans with company matching contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts locally and nationally
- Company provided Laptop and Cell phone
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Annual Company Events
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC (PNE, LLC) are expected to perform tasks as assigned by PNE supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a Non-Smoking Facility and a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.